At Bookkeeping Matters, we manage everything from payroll and reporting to legislative compliance, so that you don’t have to.
We can work with you to develop streamlined solutions that will see your financials under control and compliant, freeing up valuable time for managing your business.
We understand the complexities of running a medium sized business and the resources it requires to keep your finances in order.
We’re a medium sized business too, so we get it. Managing every aspect of a business can be overwhelming, but we can lighten the load.
We offer medium sized businesses the following services:
- Advice and education on the most suitable software (including conversions from old software and set up)
- Monthly IAS and monthly or quarterly BAS lodgments
- Ongoing financial management (including bill payments, coordinating supplier invoices, debt collection, accounts payable and receivable, and bank and credit card account reconciliation)
- Review and reorganisation of self-managed financial records
- Monthly or quarterly reporting of profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements (including education on how to interpret the data)
- Payroll support (including employee payment summaries, leave processing, payroll tax lodgment, and superannuation compliance)
- Onboarding support to ensure compliance with Fair Work legislation
- Yearly WorkCover reconciliation and premium forecast
- End of financial year accounts review and direct liaison with chosen accountant
Businesses we help
Art & Recreation
Hair & Beauty
Nail and Beauty Salons