Bookkeeping Matters take the pain and guesswork out of bookkeeping to deliver efficient, tailor-made solutions for sole traders who need help managing their finances.
We offer small business bookkeeping services, by meeting their compliance obligations, while also taking care of everyday transactions, monthly reporting and quarterly BAS statement lodgments.
When you work with Bookkeeping Matters, you can feel confident knowing that your financials are being meticulously managed, by professionals who have the care and expertise to create order in your business.
We understand that your business starts and ends with you. It doesn’t have to be this way.
We can help you to not only gain control over your finances but create systems and procedures that will support your business as it grows.
We offer sole traders the following services:
- Advice and education on the most suitable software for your business
- Quarterly BAS lodgments
- Ongoing financial management (including bill payments, coordinating supplier invoices, debt collection, accounts payable and receivable, and bank and credit card account reconciliation)
- Review and reorganisation of self-managed financial records
- Monthly or quarterly reporting of profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements (including education on how to interpret the data)
- Payroll support, employee payment summaries, and superannuation compliance
- Yearly WorkCover reconciliation and premium forecast
- Year end accounts review and direct liaison with chosen accountant.
Businesses we help
Art & Recreation
Hair & Beauty
Nail and Beauty Salons